Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

I must admit I made this for the first time last night. LOVED IT!!! Oh my goodness was it full of spice and flavor! I think this is the recipe that finally pushed me over the edge and got me to start blogging about them. We love buffalo chicken anything and this tasted just like our favorite wings. Brad and I both enjoyed it and it is completely gone now. If you don't like buffalo sauce that much then start by adding just a little bit of the sauce and tasting before adding more.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza


1 ball frozen pizza dough
1 pound ground chicken
8oz cream cheese softened
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
1/4 cup Hot Sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400. On a lightly greased pizza pan (or use a pizza stone if you have one)roll out/toss/stretch out the pizza dough. I use cornmeal on the counter to help keep things less sticky when stretching out the dough. Cook the dough in the oven for 10 minutes but it shouldn't brown yet. Meanwhile brown the chicken on the stovetop in a large skillet. Once it is brown add the cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing. When the pizza dough is done, spoon the chicken mixture into the center and spread it around. Top with the cheddar cheese and cook it in the oven for another five minutes or until the crust is crispy and cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment